CONDITIONS OF USE
In order to use the services offered on this site which is registered in the name of the Company (whose contact details are set out in the “Contact” section of the site), you must register by choosing a username and password, when requested, filling in any mandatory fields and providing personal information, ensuring that it is updated, complete and accurate. The services must be used solely for lawful purposes and in line with the aims of this site; failure to respect this undertaking may mean that you incur civil and/or criminal liability.
The services must be used solely for lawful purposes and in line with the aims of this site; failure to respect this undertaking may mean that you incur civil and/or criminal liability.
- Following registration you may access all or some of the services on the site, assuming full liability with regard to declarations, statements and any data entered or indirectly linked to you.
- Under no circumstances may the Company be held liable for any breaches or for any applications or claims, including claims for damages, brought by third parties, with regard to the contents entered by you, including public authorities and supervisory authorities with responsibility for overseeing advertising, without affecting your own liability for any loss or damage caused to the Company.
- All initiatives undertaken after viewing this site shall be carried out by you on your own volition. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any mistaken interpretations or for activities undertaken by you after viewing this site.
- The Company shall be entitled to interrupt and/or intervene in activities carried out by you through this site at any time and without forewarning as a consequence of failure to abide by these Conditions.
- The Company declines all liability for content uploaded to this site by its users, undertaking solely to promptly remove all content objected to by third parties once the party concerned and/or relevant authorities have properly raised the matter.
- You also undertake not to destroy, modify or interfere in any way with any of this site’s software and/or servers and neither to prevent or interfere with the use of services by third parties. You also agree not to alter or interfere with any information or material relating to the services or associated with them.
- The services are provided in the condition and with the legal status in which they are found. The Company therefore rules out any warranty, whether explicit or implicit, with regard to the quality or particular characteristics of the services, and neither shall the Company be held liable in the event that the services become unavailable, either in their entirety or partially, or otherwise due to any other manner of providing the service. Furthermore, the Company does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the service, given that the operations of this site may be affected by interference caused by numerous factors which are beyond the Company’s control.
- The Company reserves the right to add and to request acceptance, from time to time, of additional conditions of use applicable to specific parts or sections of this site. These additional conditions shall be included in the parts of this site to which they refer and shall be clearly identifiable.
- The Company may amend these Conditions. The amendments shall be deemed accepted through the use of the site by the user.
- These Conditions are governed by Italian law. This agreement has been drawn up in Italian. Any dispute arising with regard to the relations governed by this agreement shall be submitted to Italian courts.
- The Company does not warrant or represent that the contents of this site are appropriate or lawful in other countries. Any invalidity, voidness or ineffectiveness of one more of these conditions, where accepted, does not occasion the invalidity, ineffectiveness or voidness of the remaining clauses which shall remain valid and effective.
POLICY STATEMENT PURSUANT TO THE CODE GOVERNING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (LEGISLATIVE DECREE N° 196 OF 30 JUNE 2003).
2. Purposes of data processing
A) The provision of personal data is always optional, however in the event that the fields marked as mandatory are not filled in, the information requested on this site cannot be provided;
B) The user may consent to the specific option for the use of his or her data for commercial purposes and for the joint data controllers to send promotional notifications, newsletters and commercial information about products and services, through the use of communication systems (email, SMS, postal services, telephone). The user shall be entitled to express or deny his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for these purposes.
3. Duration of data-processingThe duration of data-processing shall be only as long as is required to achieve the purposes for which the data was gathered.
4. Data processing methodsPersonal data processing is carried out manually and using electronic instruments, based on logical processes which are strictly related to the above purposes and, in all cases, in order to ensure data security and privacy.
5. Parties to whom data may be forwardedThe Company and axélero S.p.A. may communicate the personal data provided by the user to the following categories of parties: companies providing document filing services; auditing and financial statement certification companies, credit collection companies, companies providing hosting services, and, generally, all those providing such support and professional consultancy services to the Company and to axélero S.p.A. as are required for providing the services on the site to the user. Parties belonging to the aforementioned categories, to which the data may be communicated, shall use the data in their capacity as “Data Controllers” pursuant to the Code governing the Protection of Personal Data, in a fully autonomous manner, being unconnected to the original data processing carried out at the Company or at axélero S.p.A., or otherwise in their capacity as “Data Processors” in respect of specific processing operations falling within contractual services which the parties provide to the Company. Employees and freelance contractors for the Company and axélero S.p.A. may become aware of data, in their role as “Data Processors” or “Data-Processing Agents”.
6. Rights as per article 7 of the Code governing the Protection of Personal DataThe user shall be entitled to obtain from the Company and from axélero S.p.A., in their capacity as joint data controllers: confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning the user exists and communication of same in a comprehensible form; information as to the origin of the personal data, the purpose and manner in which the data is processed, the criteria applied, in the event that data processing is carried out with the assistance of electronic instruments, and the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or which may gain knowledge thereof in their capacity as data processors or data-processing agents; the deletion, anonymization, or the blocking of data processed in breach of law, and updating, rectification or, if requested, completion of data. For any communication pertaining to the processing of personal data by the Company and axélero S.p.A., the user may contact same at the electronic email address or by post at the address of the Company indicated in the “Contact” section of the site or otherwise at axélero S.p.A.’s email address: email@example.com.
NETIQUETTEIn order to use this site, it is a condition precedent that the following rules of conduct are abided by.
Every user must fully respect all those with whom he/she interacts, their ideas, their web spaces and their products and must appreciate that the comments system is accessible to all and can be read by all. Users interact for the sole purpose of being able to express their opinions or provide clarification. Exchanges of personal information, the contents of which lies outside the scope of this site, arguments or disturbing participants with futile, irrelevant comments are all prohibited. When using this site, users must not adopt obscene, indecent, offensive, blasphemous, insulting or defamatory language, expressions of fanaticism, racism, hatred, irreverence, threats, provocations or content which may adversely affect the Company or third parties. One’s own ideas must be expressed without resorting to irreverent or deliberately provocative tones designed to generate arguments or discussions or to disturb others. In the event of breach by others of the above, we would invite you to promptly bring the matter to the attention of the Company at the email address indicated in the “Contact” section of the site.